Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Okay, I'm a big kid. I love Halloween and dressing up.

This year.....gargoyle, a bit different from my normal zombie.

I have mentioned before that I work at an elementary school, and I get great joy out of giving the kids a wee bit of a shock. Nobody has ever been frightened after they realized it was me, although you catch them staring when you're not looking.

It was a bit of an education for some as quite a few didn't know what a gargoyle was.


I will post a pic later, when hubby gets home with the camera..for now, I'll post a couple of pics from years past.....woooOOOOooooo brace yourself.



2007 Rockstar Zombie


basic zombie



okay, here`s the gargoyle......ta da!!

Told you I was a big kid.

I'm going to add a couple of updates to this old post.
This was 2009
 Witch 



 and 2010 Zombie Hippie



BOO


No comments: