I hope she had paint free hands.
Here's the questions and my answers.
1. Name your two favorite Scrapbook Topics: .... Travel and animals.
2. What are the two best places you've been to: ...Banff (Rockies) and Bora Bora
3. Name two things you do every day: ..draw and cook (burn really, at least my smoke detector says so)
4. Name two things that pretty much everyone knows about you: ...I'm a nut and I like kids.
5. Name two places that you wish to visit:....Alaska and Australia
6. Two things that you may not know about me: I still lipsync to songs in my bedroom, and I have no rhythm.
7. Name two nicknames that you had at some point in your life: Licorice (my dad's nicname for me) and Terror (my brother)
8. Name two interesting jobs that you've had (good or bad): ..made contact lenses, and was Santa's elf.
9. What are two fun things that you do after work: ..paint, and read
10. Name two things that you would like to learn: ..playing the guitar and how to be the lady at the front of the parade that rides the horse.
11. What were the last two things that you downloaded or CDs that you bought: ...Stuttering, Ben's Brother and Nottingham Lace, Buckethead.
12. What were the last two books that you read:.. Book of The Dead, Douglas Preston and The Infinate, Douglas Clegg. (I appear to be on a Douglas kick, let me know if you have any other good Douglas book suggestions)
13. What two TV shows or movies from your childhood do you still enjoy watching after all these years? ..Star Trek, and Wizard of Oz.
So I'm going to tag a blog friend of ine and maybe we can get a glimpse of her inner self....Diana http://amutedpalette.blogspot.com/ so go check her wonderful self out in a few days and see if she's answered.
If she hasn't I suggest we get torches and angry mob her.