Sunday, March 23, 2008

ACEO Oval?

I have been doing ACEO's (2.5" x 3.5") quite a bit, both originals and mini size prints of my paintings, but am wondering one thing.....can they be oval shaped?


The reason I an asking is because I have started a series of paintings on small oval plaques, which I am calling "Things in Holes". The plaques are actually 3.5 x 5. but I would make prints from them to sell as ACEO's. Of course I can crop and print it out rectangular, but thought that oval might be unique.


This is my first plaque.







Oh and Happy Easter!

2 comments:

bellsakabin said...

Those lovely plaques would be awesome as ACEO's ...and prints could be in that Cameo shape (I joined you too and have made an ACEO Cameo) ...thought it another great idea that fits ...LOL ...an oval shape in a rectangle hole *winks*

We should always stay within the rules ...but "think outside the square" *cheeky grin*

Regards,
Belinda :-)

bellsakabin.etsy.com

SavageBabble said...

I think that ACEO Cameo is a wonderful way to put it!