Monday, March 24, 2008

Waking up, dreams and pee

I don't often get a chance to sleep in, but yesterday I wasn't feeling too well, and today was a day off, so...I did until about 9:00.
Getting a little older I find that is about the very latest I can go, before guilt about lazing around, or the need to pee, gets me up.
This morning I found myself in my dream world, in a very large and strange mall. There was a woman trying to walk with me and slow me down, but I was on a quest to find a bathroom.
There were bathrooms around but they were disgused as something else. I was getting desperate, and then... I woke up...having to pee really badly.
I have found quite often before that my dreams tell me when I have to get up to relieve myself.

When I work, my internal clock wakes me up at the same time every day, I never set an alarm.
My daughter tells me that she knows when to get up because in her dream she starts to tell people she can't go with them because she has to get ready for work.

I wish my internal clock had a snooze button, but I think mine was installed on my husband. He seems to have a couple of them. Including one that kicks in when he watches TV or a movie at night.

3 comments:

Scott Bulger Photography said...

I definitely feel your pain!

Diana said...

I am checking in for my daily dose, and you're a bit behind, my friend! More posts, please. :)

xox
Diana

SavageBabble said...

You iz a harsh taskmaster.