Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tired

Just a quick bit here about daylight savings time. Normally I don't mind it but for some reason this year it got to me. I am just starting to get back to normal after being pooped out for a couple of days. Or it could be that I think I spent the entire night looking at the clock or dreaming that I was looking at the clock.
My mind was racing about all sorts of artistic ideas I had so I couldn't get to sleep. I saw 11:34, 11:58, 12:36, 1:59, 2:45, I think 2: 92 ...... (then my favourite part of the night zzzz), then 5:02, I believe I saw G:OB which must have been 6:08 (oh, I don't have my contacts in at night) and woke up at 7:28.

3 comments:

Wonderfully Sew Knit said...

Oh, that sounds like a bad night. We don't change our clocks in AZ...we always say on the same time.

julia said...

I've seen GOB too! I was too embarassed to tell anyone because I don't wear contacts lol

SavageBabble said...

Thank god I'm not alone. I think I saw COW one time but I don't think there are any numbers that would even resemble that.